Sunday, August 12, 2012

Memory is the first thing to go...

I was slicing some stew meat for the crock pot when:

Roger:  Next time we buy this meat, we should marinate it in that Bulgogi sauce and slow cook it in the crock pot.

Me (perhaps too enthusiastically): That is SUCH a great idea.  We should TOTALLY do that!

Roger (mischievously): You think that's a good idea, huh?

Me: Yes.  That sounds so good. (then, because Roger doesn't really cook, I asked) What made you think of that?

Roger:  You suggested it two weeks ago in the Commissary.

Me: I did?  Crap!  I'm starting to forget everything.

Roger (while dodging a playful punch in the arm and dancing out of the kitchen):  Yep, I'm going to start keeping a list of your best ideas so that I can mention them to you later and get full credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment