Monday, January 27, 2014

Morning Cuddles

It's the first day of school.  When I went to wake up the girls I found Maura curled up in bed with Schatz.  I sat on the bed and rubbed their backs.  After some chitchat, Maura got up and left the room.  I crawled under the covers to chitchat with Schatz.

Me: Good morning, darling.  Maura was telling me a lovely story.

Schatz:  What did Maura tell you?

Me:  Maura said that you woke up last night, felt around her face with your hand, and then cuddled up and snuggled her.

Schatz (giggled):  I did.  Do you know what I was doing when I was feeling her face?

Me:  No.  What were you doing?

Schatz:  I was seeing if it was Maura or you.

Me:  You can tell who it is with your hand?

Schatz:  Yep.  I could tell it was Maura because you have a big, honkin' head.

No comments:

Post a Comment