Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Getting ready for her afternoon siesta...

Schatz (whining): I can't wear my panties, I want a Pull-Up.

Mom: You don't need a Pull-Up for your siesta. You are a big girl.

Schatz (still whining): But I'm going to get my panites wet. I NEED a Pull-Up.

Mom (losing this battle) goes into the bedroom and brings back a pull-up.

Schatz (indignantly): You LIED to me!!

Mom: I didn't lie to you.

Schatz (like she's explaining the situation to a small child): You said no Pull-Up and now you are giving me a Pull-Up.

Mom: I changed my mind. I'm not going to fight with you. If you want a Pull-up you may have a Pull-Up. Do you want the Pull-Up?

Schatz (stamping her foot): You lied!

Mom (sighing): Do you want to wear panties or a Pull-Up.

Schatz chose the Pull-Up...As she was climbing into her bed.

Schatz (indignantly and under her breath): You LIED to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment