Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lodging a Complaint About Her Upbringing...

Schatz (walking into the kitchen with her blankie wrapped around her shoulders):  YOU are the MEANEST mom I've ever had!

Me:  Why am I the meanest mom you've ever had?

Schatz: Because YOU didn't wake me up this morning!  You KNOW I like you to wake me up in the morning.

Me:  Yes, I did.  Don't you remember?  I said, "Good Morning, Schatz."  and I pulled the comforter over you. You looked at me and snuggled up on Daddy and gave him a Koala hug.

Schatz (composing herself and straightening her shoulders): WELL, You KNOW I hate it when you say (using a fake pleasant voice for emphasis)"Good Morning"....AND I like to be called KATIE in the morning, not SCHATZ!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL You are welcome to join me in the horrible mommy club anytime!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete