Friday, May 3, 2013

Things I Never Thought I Would Say (Until I Had Children)

"Did you want to 'ask' me or 'axe' me because seriously, kiddo, one of those is going to get you in trouble."  26 May 2014

"Schatz,  You have got to let that go.  I am no longer interested in discussing how it is your sister's turn to wash dishes today."  29 May 2013--after telling her several times that yes, it was Maura's turn to do dishes

"Stop touching each other. You are grounded off of touching each other for the rest of the day!" 

5 May 2013

"I am fairly certain that NOT buying you kids McDonalds does not constitute child abuse."  4 May 2013


"Did you want to "ask" me or "axe" me; because seriously, kiddo; one is murder." 12 August 2014

"Watching television is not a basic human right." 20 June 2015

"Did Merida ask the witch or did she ax the witch?  No, darling, I'm not kidding.  One is murder." 6 May 2015**

**Oh, yes.  I am beginning to see a pattern.

Be sure to visit this post again. Periodically, I will be adding things.

No comments:

Post a Comment