Monday, May 27, 2013

Threats to Bomb It

Schatz (from the bedroom door):  Can I sleep in your bed tonight?

Me: No, sweetie.  You need to sleep in your own bed tonight.

Schatz (a tad dramatically):  But I wake up and get scared!?!

Me:  If you need us in the middle of the night you can come get us, but you have to sleep in your own bed.

Schatz (thinking for a minute):  But I'm sick!?!

Me:  You are changing the subject, Schatz.  You need to sleep in your own bed tonight.

Schatz (going back to bed):  I'm going to bomb it.  I'm going to bomb it all over my bed and then you'll be sorry!

Me: Do you need a bucket?  I don't think you will vomit, but I can get you a bucket just in case.

Schatz (stomping her foot in the other room):  No, I don't want a bucket.  I want to sleep in your bed so I won't bomb it.

1 comment:

  1. lol, she is so adorable. Just hope she doesnt announce her urge to "bomb it" on a plane one day... ;)

    ReplyDelete